Feb 5, 2016

Aloha malama pono Cheryl, hemolele Ānela.

Through these tears I try to type my crying heart. You touched so many people's lives. So many more than most of us will ever come near. You are a healer, a prophet, a satirist.. an angel. Truly. You questioned authority and demanded equality. You entertained with but a smile, those dimples barely hiding your knowing guile.

To say that you will be missed is the understatement of the century. No. You, my dear, will live on as long as time is measured and memories hold precious jewels and treasures - times spent with you. Countless as the stars in the night sky are the tears that flow and the laughter that glows just knowing you are here eternally in the hearts and minds of so many of us mere mortals. You made my good friend happy. That in itself is reason enough for me to love you.


You know that I care what happens to you,
And I know that you care for me too
So I don't feel alone
Of the weight of the stone
Now that I've found somewhere safe
To bury my bone
And any fool knows a dog needs a home
A shelter from pigs on the wing



No comments:

Post a Comment