Apr 21, 2010

It's getting very real, very quickly.

I love Hawaii. I'll be back to visit someday. It's still the most beautiful place I've ever seen on Earth.

Loaded up majority of my "stuff" Monday onto a truck bound for a ship bound for California bound for another truck bound for Kansas...

Loaded my bike onto a skid bound for a ship bound for San Diego, California today (Tuesday). Strapped her down tight and hope for the best.

Going to pick up more Hawaii Ultimate discs from Mondo tomorrow. I'll mail a few straggler packages of left-overs in the next week or two and then I'll be bound for my bike in San Diego.. to ride my "Hekili Holo" to Kansas.

Adventures await.. very real. Fairly quick.

My only regret is that I wish I could make this road trip/journey with my son and/or my other children. After all, a shared journey is much richer than one traveled alone.

Lets see.. a stop in Vegas to triple my money, then through some canyons in Utah... then.. ?!

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly. I put an ad on craigslist for the car, a TV and some iron weights and barbells. I kid you not, before I could turn around after clicking the "submit ad" button or whatever I pressed, my phone began to ring. I have three folks who want to see the car tomorrow, two that really wanted to see it tonight, a couple of people about the TV and one call about the weights. Crap. I'm going to need that car for the rest of this week to get everything done.. oh well, I specified that in the ad.. so.

    ReplyDelete